Monday, April 4, 2011

Hizzie Update

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! We sure did! It was a fun, full, and fairly productive weekend too! I have more recent pictures of our progress on the house. We were told last week 8 MORE WEEKS!!! Our builder told us that we are right on schedule which is awesome news! Keepin' up that positive thinking about our house! 


Living room area and fireplace obviously. But as you can tell drywall is up! Woohoo!

Our tub is in. To give you an idea this is across from the shower that I think that I posted earlier!

We happened to be there when they were scoring and staining our kitchen floor. I got to catch it before they covered it up! It looks great!

This is our back porch we had this scored and they will eventually stain this as well.

And finally the front. This is what the house looks like so far. I will say that the painter painted this past Saturday but that is not in these pictures. The house is a golden color, almost the color of the siding that you see now. If you look closely you can see half of our columns that will be on our front porch! 


Hope you like what you see so far! Let me know what you think! 

Aimee

No comments: