Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

It's that time of year again!! It's time to pick our Christmas Cards for family and friends! As I was thinking about what Zach and I would do this year for our cards I immediately went to Shutterfly.com. They have such great options for cards that are cute and classy. Not only do they have things that are cute and classy but Shutterfly is extremely user friendly. I had the opportunity to watch my sister put together scrapbooks for my niece and nephew made by Shutterfly and they turned out fantastic. Also, at a few of my friend's weddings they have used Shutterfly to create a book full of photos that share the story of their relationship and used it as their sign in book! I thought this was a great idea and a wonderful keepsake for the couple for years to come. If you already got your Christmas cards, Shutterfly has cute cards for birthdays, moving announcements, etc. Check them out here. Also, if you are a fellow blogger and want to see more information on this amazing offer, click here! Shutterfly's products are a great way to keep track of memories and make wonderful gifts for friends and family. This is why there is no doubt that we will be using Shutterfly this year as we send out Holiday cheer to our loved ones. Maybe you should think about using Shutterfly this year for your family Christmas card. There are so many options to choose from! Good luck trying to pick just one!

Here are some links that I enjoy: Happy Shopping!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars (Great Christmas Gifts!)

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

Hope you are as happy with Shutterfly has I have been! Merry Christmas Everyone.....A Post with our Christmas Card in it is soon to come.....

No comments: